Rural Partnership Model

About 30 million people in Nigeria have one form of disability or another with majority living in poverty. Although poultry farming is an excellent source of livelihood, but people with disability in remote rural areas continue to struggle with significantly high-level of poverty, income disproportion and restricted access to the basic human rights which we all take for granted. This is unacceptable. However, it is due to inadequate financial resources to start poultry farming, and training needed to succeed and break out of poverty.


+234 - 814 - 268 - 4748

info@birdpreneur.com

About us

BP Contract

Our Team

Contact us

Home

FAQ

Our rural-partnership model equips vulnerable people (people with disabilities, women, and youth) in remote rural and peri-urban areas with the training, and resources needed to become entrepreneurs.


We partner with entrepreneurs in rural communities in Nigeria

Rearing and marketing birds for individuals and corporate entities in all 36 states in Nigeria.

We give each entrepreneur 200 baby chicks + feed

Once a week we check up on the chickens and provide any Veterinary services needed all for free

Once they start laying eggs, we buy 90% of the eggs produce from the entrepreneurs every week leaving 10% for them to feed their family

Once they start laying eggs, we buy 90% of the eggs produce from the entrepreneurs every week leaving 10% for them to feed their family

Once they start laying eggs, we buy 90% of the eggs produce from the entrepreneurs every week leaving 10% for them to feed their family

This way we create a win-win platform for the women farmers, for us and for the market. Providing a consistent supply of high quality to the market, thereby alleviating their supply constraints.